See the highlights of Cannes, Antibes & St. Paul de Vence on this private half-day excursion with a professional tour guide! Book online!
- Private Group Up to 8 people. All ages are welcome
Nice Sightseeing Tour
With this half-day private tour, you will discover Nice as you have never seen it before: The famous Promenade des Anglais. The largest Russian Cathedral in Europe. The residential area of Cimiez. Old Nice, its restaurants, and its flower market on the Cours Saleya. The Castle of Nice, its waterfall and its hill for the most beautiful view of the city. The hotel Negresco, owned by a dog since the death of its owner. The high school and the main square of Nice in the name of Masséna. Mount Alban, an XVI century fort built on the heights.
Discover Nice, the second most visited city in France after Paris. Whether for its beaches, for its rich history, or its cuisine, Nice attracts nearly 6 million visitors every year. The Promenade des Anglais is the main avenue of Nice along the coast from the airport to the port on 9 km, considered the most famous beach of the Mediterranean Sea.
The Russian Cathedral of Nice built-in 1912 is the second largest after that of Russia, and it is a sign of the existence of a large Russian community based on the Côte d’Azur since the second half of the nineteenth century. Nice had very close relations with the Russian aristocracy and Tsar Nikolai’s family. He often stayed in Nice.
The residential district of Cimiez, established 350 years before J.C by Greeks, is located in the heights of Nice near the Pasteur hospital center. One of the monuments of the incredible beauty of architecture in Cimiez is the Cimiez’s Monastery founded in IXs. The gardens of Cimiez, facing the Monastery, are a vast olive grove, made up of thousands of olive trees more than a century old! Its free access lawns make it a privileged place for harmonious walks!
Old-Town of Nice, well known for its morning flower market from the XIII century on Cours Saleya (a trendy street in Old Nice), its shops, restaurants, bars, and pubs and narrow streets are the most visited district. The origin of the “pan bagnat” (sandwich originally from Nice) has its background of Cours Saleya according to the tales of the locals. Place Rossetti is probably the heart of Old Nice with all its famous ice cream shops such as Fenocchio, which beautify and refresh this beautiful place!
The Castle of Nice is the ideal place if you do not know Nice. Nothing better to get an idea of the city than to watch it from the heights. A magnificent, breathtaking view where you see the city and its surroundings. The Castle leads its history of the Middle Ages. Here you will be seduced by the charm of exotic plants, waterfalls, and historic ruins. At the time, people lived there because there was a fortress, a castle that is unfortunately destroyed by the army of the King of France; Louis XIV in the XVIII. Every day of the year at noon, a cannon shot is given from the Castle for over a century! The origin of this custom dates back to 1860 when Sir Thomas Coventry had settled with his wife at the current Lycée Masséna. Madame, a little talkative, was slow to return. It was then that Sir Coventry imagined a solution to make it back at midday: to fire a cannon at noon!
Mont Alban offers a spectacular panoramic view of the whole city of Nice and its surroundings. Fort of Mont Alban was formerly one of the three fortresses of communication using the lighting of the torch in case of danger coming from the sea between Menton, Nice, and Antibes.
This tour is limited to a single booking of up to 8 people as it is a private tour with a private guide.
- Meet & Go: General information about Nice and the French Riviera.
- Castle of Nice: Discover the Castle of Nice that gives a breathtaking view of the entire city and surroundings. Learn the castle’s history of the Middle Ages.
- Cours Saleya – Old Town: Discover Old Nice, known for its flower market on Cours Saleya, and narrow streets. Place Rossetti is the heart of the Old City with all its famous gelato shops, which beautify and refresh this exquisite place!
- Russian Cathedral: Discover the Russian Cathedral, the second largest after that of Russia, and a sign of the existence of a large Russian community in Nice.
- The Heights of Cimiez: Discover the residential district of Cimiez, established 350 years before J.C. by Greeks in the heights of Nice near the Pasteur hospital center. One of the monuments of the incredible beauty of architecture in Cimiez is the Cimiez Monastery.
- End of the Tour: Drop off at your address.
- Food: breakfast, lunch or dinner
Our tour guides are all professionals with at least 3 years of experience. Always smiling and giving their best to make your excursion unforgettable and unique. We always come to pick you up where you are staying, all our cars are black, luxury, maximum 8 seater minivans.