Take in the best of the French Riviera on a full-day tour! Experience Eze, Turbie, Monaco, Cannes, and amazing sights and culture.
- Private Group Up to 4 people. All ages are welcome
Discover the Monaco Nightlife Scene
With this evening private tour, you will discover a multitude of wonders: Monaco, the world of chic, the Kingdom of sumptuous Casinos, and luxury hotels. The medieval history of the breathtaking Eze Village. La Turbie with its Trophy of Alpes and the “dog’s head” secret view.
Discover the “perched” village of Eze (a town on the top of a medieval fortified relief) with its medieval history, its exotic gardens, and its incredible panoramic view!
Discover the statue of Emperor Augustus, also called the Trophy of the Alps of the village of La Turbie and the magnificent view from the heights of the Great Corniche. Finally, you will be entitled to the most beautiful view of the French Riviera from the “Dog’s Head,” a place known only to the premises in which we keep the secret.
Discover the Prince’s Palace of the Principality of Monaco, located on a rock in the open sea, unimaginable beauty. Discover the circuit of Monaco’s famous Formula 1 Grand Prix. Finally, be dazzled by Monte Carlo Square with its famous Casinos, Hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants, and it’s luxury boutiques. Spend some time at the most famous Casino in the world: Casino Monte-Carlo. Gamble, win some millions and if you eventually become rich, share with us…
Discover Villefranche, the prestigious city and land of retirees from around the world, to enjoy the perfect setting, between culture, sea, tradition, security, and the dream panoramic view, surrounded by Cap Ferrat (or “the Bay of Billionaires”) and Nice. Villefranche houses many residences and villas, including “Leopolda,” the most expensive property in the world on sale for 500 million euros.
This tour is limited to a single booking of up to 4 people as it is a private tour with a private tour guide.
- Meet & Go!: General information about France and the French Riviera.
- Eze Village: Discover Eze the medieval village, overlooking the French Riviera. With his history, unique spots for the best pictures, and five-star hotels and Michelin-star restaurants, Eze attracts over two million tourists every year.
- Trophy of the Alps & “Dog’s Head”: Discover the Trophy of Alps, of the village of La Turbie, built by Romans in 7 B.C. Discover the “secret place” – the UNIQUE place, off the beaten path, known by locals only. You will be able to see the entire Principality of Monaco.
- Palace of Monaco: Discover the Prince’s Palace of the Principality of Monaco, located on a rock in the open sea, an unimaginable beauty.
- F1 Grand Prix Monaco: Discover the race track of the Formula 1 Grand Prix Monaco with a drive on the circuit of Monaco’s famous Formula 1 Grand Prix. Yes, WE WILL RACE! You will see the finish-starting line, the tunnel, and the Fairmont hairpin, racing on the most famous race track in the world.
- Casino Monte Carlo: Discover the dazzling Monte Carlo Square. You will understand why Casino Monte-Carlo is the most famous casino in the world. See luxury boutiques, restaurants, and hotels. Feel the evening atmosphere of Monte Carlo, have dinner and gamble at the most famous casino in the world: Casino Monte-Carlo.
- End of the Tour: Drop off at your address.
- Food: breakfast, lunch or dinner
Our tour guides are all professionals with at least 3 years of experience. Always smiling and giving their best to make your excursion unforgettable and unique. We always come to pick you up where you are staying, all our cars are black, luxury, maximum 4 seater confortable sedan.