See the highlights of Cannes, Antibes & St. Paul de Vence on this private half-day excursion with a professional tour guide! Book online!
Eze & Saint-Paul de Vence Private Half-Day Tour
- Private Group Up to 7 people. All ages are welcome
Experience the Best of Eze and Saint-Paul de Vence
With this half-day private tour, you will discover the medieval age of the “perched” village of Eze built on the top of a fortified relief with its medieval history, its exotic gardens, and its incredible panoramic view! You’ll also discover the Modern Art of the medieval village of St. Paul de Vence and its streets full of history where have been inspired some of the greatest artists such as Picasso, Matisse, and Chagall.
Discover the “perched” village of Eze (a town on the top of a medieval fortified relief) with its medieval history, its exotic gardens, and its incredible panoramic view!
Discover the statue of Emperor Augustus, also called the Trophy of the Alps of the village of La Turbie and the magnificent view from the heights of the Great Corniche. Finally, you will be entitled to the most beautiful view of the Côte d’Azur from the “Dog’s Head,” a place known only to the premises in which we keep the secret.
Discover the village of St. Paul de Vence, the city of art, with its narrow streets of medieval times filled with history. A source of inspiration for some of the greatest artists such as Picasso, Matisse, Cocteau, and Chagall. Picasso said that in a crisis of artistic inspiration, he came to stay there. A place of charm, blinding landscapes, and bright colors. The artists stayed most of the time at the Colombe d’Or, very famous today, and for lack of finances, paid their stay with their paintings. That is where we still find the original works of these artists!
This is a private tour with a private tour guide, limited to a single booking of up to 7 people.
- Direction to Eze: General information about France and the French Riviera.
- Eze Village: Discover Eze, the medieval village overlooking the French Riviera. With his history, unique spots for the best pictures, five-star hotels, and Michelin-star restaurants, Eze attracts over two million tourists every year.
- Statue of Emperor Augustus: Discover the statue of Emperor Augustus (also called the Trophy of the Alps), of the village of La Turbie, built by Romans in 7 B.C. and the magnificent view from the heights of the Great Corniche. Learn the reason for the existence of the statue. St. Paul de Vence: Discover the village of St. Paul de Vence, the city of art, with its narrow streets of medieval times filled with history, a source of inspiration for some of the greatest artists such as Picasso, Matisse, Cocteau, and Chagall.
- End of the Tour: Drop off at your address.
- Food: breakfast, lunch or dinner
Our tour guides are all professionals with at least 3 years of experience. Always smiling and giving their best to make your excursion unforgettable and unique. We always come to pick you up where you are staying, all our cars are a maximum of 7 seater, luxury minivans.