See the highlights of Cannes, Antibes & St. Paul de Vence on this private half-day excursion with a professional tour guide! Book online!
Provence – Lavender Fields Private Extended Full-Day Tour
- Private Group Up to 7 people. All ages are welcome
The best of Plateau de Valensole, Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Lake of Sainte-Croix & Gorges du Verdon with this extended full-day 10 hours excursion with a professional private tour guide!
With this extended full-day tour, you will discover Provence and Lavender Fields. Plateau of Valensole known for the endless lavender fields. Moustiers Sainte-Marie, a small medieval village built within a mountain. The famous Gorge du Verdon and the Lake of Sainte-Croix.
Discover Provence and Lavender Fields. Valensole Plateau is situated at an altitude of 500 meters, about 2h30min away from Nice, known for the endless lavender fields every year in June/July with its flower festival. Amazing picture spots, one of the most visited places in Provence. The Provence lavender fields are among the best in the world, and they are certainly the most famous. Come early summer. Bright lavender flowers start to transform the already beautiful landscape into a patchwork of color.
Discover a small, charming village Moustiers Sainte-Marie, listed on the most beautiful villages in France. Built between two rocky slopes, the medieval village offers a spectacular view. With its church, old village walls, chapels, aqueducts, and the fountains representing an alliance of water and stone, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is a Provençal village with a rich history and architectural heritage.
The village enjoys an exceptional geographic position and culminates at 630 meters above sea level. It has a warm temperate climate with ample precipitation.
Discover the human-made and famous Lake of Sainte-Croix, which was formed by the construction in the 1970s of a reinforced-concrete arch dam. The Lake stretches over a surface of 10 km long and 2 km wide, making it the third most significant in France. It is a major tourist attraction and a perfect space for swimming, boating (electric and sailing boats), windsurfing, pedalo or canoe-kayak.
Discover Les Gorges du Verdon is one of the must-see natural wonders of central Provence. There are four main reasons to see it:
– To enjoy the spectacular road trip around the edge of the gorge
– To enjoy some of the exhilarating hiking trails in and around the canyon
– To admire the birdlife – vultures, eagles and other birds of prey
– To enjoy the experience of paddling
This is a private tour with a private tour guide, limited to a single booking of up to 7 people.
- Meet & Go: General information about France and the Provence. Two and a half hours driving to the first stop.
- Plateau de Valensole: You will have some free time to enjoy, taking pictures of one of the most beautiful lavender fields in the world.
- Moustiers Sainte-Marie Village: You will have some time to be able to have your lunch, and enjoy the village.
- Lake of Sainte-Croix: Third largest lake of France, picture stop, free time.
- Gorges du Verdon: Driving along the Corniche of the Gorges, amazing spots, high in the mountains.
- End of the Tour: You will be driven back to your location and dropped off at the end of the tour.
- Food: breakfast, lunch or dinner
Our tour guides are all professionals with at least 3 years of experience. Always smiling and giving their best to make your excursion unforgettable and unique. We always come to pick you up where you are staying, all our cars are a maximum of 7 seater, luxury minivans.