See the highlights of Cannes, Antibes & St. Paul de Vence on this private half-day excursion with a professional tour guide! Book online!
- Private Group Up to 4 people. All ages are welcome
The best of Eze, Saint-Paul de Vence & Monaco with this private full-day excursion with a professional tour guide!
With this half-day private tour, you will discover the medieval age of the “perched” village of Eze built on the top of a fortified relief with its medieval history, its exotic gardens, and its incredible panoramic view! You’ll also discover the Modern Art of the medieval village of St. Paul de Vence and its streets full of history where have been inspired some of the greatest artists such as Picasso, Matisse, and Chagall. After the medieval age, you’ll switch back to the modern world of Monaco, the world of chic, the Kingdom of sumptuous Casinos, and luxury hotels.
Discover the “perched” village of Eze (a town on the top of a medieval fortified relief) with its medieval history, its exotic gardens, and its incredible panoramic view! Then, discover the famous Perfume Fragonard with a private tour that is indeed full of fascinating tales!
Discover the statue of Emperor Augustus, also called the Trophy of the Alps of the village of La Turbie and the magnificent view from the heights of the Great Corniche. Finally, you will be entitled to the most beautiful view of the Côte d’Azur from the “Dog’s Head,” a place known only to the premises in which we keep the secret.
Discover the village of St. Paul de Vence, the city of art, with its narrow streets of medieval times filled with history. A source of inspiration for some of the greatest artists such as Picasso, Matisse, Cocteau, and Chagall. Picasso said that in a crisis of artistic inspiration, he came to stay there. A place of charm, blinding landscapes, and bright colors. The artists stayed most of the time at the Colombe d’Or, very famous today, and for lack of finances, paid their stay with their paintings. That is where we still find the original works of these artists!
Discover the Prince’s Palace of the Principality of Monacoo, located on a rock in the open sea, unimaginable beauty. Attend the Changing of the Guards of the Prince every day at 11:55. Visit the Cathedral St. Nicholas, where Princess Grace Kelly is buried. Then, drive on the circuit of Monaco’s famous Formula 1 Grand Prix. Finally, be dazzled by Monte Carlo Square with its famous Casino, Hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants, and it’s luxury boutiques.
This tour is limited to a single booking of up to 4 people as it is a private tour with a private tour guide.
- Start & Go: General information about France and the French Riviera.
- Eze Village: Discover Eze the medieval village, overlooking the French Riviera. With his history, his unique spots for the best pictures, and his five stars Hotels and Michelin Stars Restaurants, Eze attracts every year over two million tourists.
- Perfume Factory Fragonard: Discover the Perfume Factory Fragonard with a special visit with a dedicated tour guide. You will be able to test if you are a “nez” or a master of Perfume by smelling all different smells and trying to guess the name of the scent or flower.
- Statue of Emperor Augustus + Secret View: Discover the statue of Emperor Augustus (also called the Trophy of the Alps), of the village of La Turbie, built by Romans in 7 years B.C and the magnificent view from the heights of the Great Corniche. You will learn the reason for the existence of the Statue. Discover the “secret place.” The UNIQUE place, off the beaten path, known by locals only, we are the ONLY company bringing you there. On the top of the highest mountain, the highest spot on the French Riviera, you will be able to see the ENTIRE Riviera from the Italian Border to St Tropez, plus three countries: France, Monaco & Italy.
- Changing of the Guards: Palace of Monaco: Discover the Prince’s Palace of the Principality of Monaco, located on a rock in the open sea, unimaginable beauty. Attend the Changing of the Guards of the Prince every day at 11:55.
- Race track + Casino Monte Carlo: Discover the race track of the Formula 1 Grand Prix Monaco with a drive on the circuit of Monaco’s famous Formula 1 Grand Prix. Yes, WE WILL RACE! You will see the finish-starting line, the tunnel, the Fairmont hairpin. Racing on the most famous race track in the world. Discover the dazzling Monte Carlo Square. You will understand why Casino Monte-Carlo is the most famous Casino in the world. You will see luxury boutiques, restaurants & hotels.
- End of the Tour: Drop off at your address.
- Food: breakfast, lunch or dinner
Our tour guides are all professionals with at least 3 years of experience. Always smiling and giving their best to make your excursion unforgettable and unique. We always come to pick you up where you are staying, all our cars are black, luxury, maximum 4 seater confortable sedan.