See the highlights of Cannes, Antibes & St. Paul de Vence on this private half-day excursion with a professional tour guide! Book online!
Saint-Tropez & Port-Grimaud Private Full-Day Tour
All ages • 8 hours •
- Private Group Experience a truly personalized journey where you receive our undivided attention, ensuring a memorable and exclusive tour.
The best of Saint-Tropez & Port-Grimaud with this full-day excursion with a professional private tour guide!
With this private full-day tour, you will discover the cinematic Saint Tropez and the French Venice called Port Grimaud: Saint Tropez is known for its sandy beaches, nightlife with private clubs, and luxury yachts at the port. Wealthiest people from all around the world are attracted by the seaside, and the peaceful life of the village, commonly called, the bay of the billionaires. A few miles away, Port Grimaud, known as “villa on the lake,” is the French Venice. A fascinating place for its beauty and originality, where the boats park directly in front of the villas.
Discover Saint-Tropez which was like many other port cities, originally a discreet fishing village, located near Nice, about 1h30min driving, but this ancient city became more popular when some families moved from Genoa and the town began to be settled with great poets, writers and famous artists who have been inspired by the beauty of the village. Historically, Saint Tropez was a military stronghold and fishing village until the beginning of the 20th century. It was the first town on this coast to be liberated during World War II. In the 1950’s, it became an internationally known seaside resort, renowned principally because of the influx of artists of the French New Wave in cinema. It later became a resort for the European and American jet set and tourists.
Discover Port Grimaud, 15min away from Saint Tropez, a fascinating place for its beauty and atmosphere that reigns in the city. The locals call the Port Grimaud, “a city by the lake.” Unlike Venice, the boat seats are located directly in front of the doors of the houses. You can monitor your floating port from the window of your apartment. The French architect François Spoerry created this seaside town in the 1960s by modifying the marshes of the river Giscle on the bay of Saint-Tropez. Built with channels in a Venetian manner, but with French “Fishermans” style houses resembling those in Saint-Tropez. The mainly traffic-free town is popular with boat owners as most properties come with their own berth. The success of the first phase of the development meant that Port Grimaud 2 (extending the town further East) was completed in the 1970s, and then again, Port Grimaud 3 was in the 90s.
This tour is limited to a single booking of up to 8 people as it is a private tour with a private guide.
- Direction to Port Grimaud: General information about France and the French Riviera
- Port Grimaud: We will walk all together through the Marina to discover its beauty. We could eventually do an electric boat tour to get the full perspective.
- Saint Tropez: We will discover Saint Tropez, its old streets, its history and its marina full of luxury yachts from all around the world.
- Lunch Time: You will have some free time so that you can have your lunch and enjoy the city
- Beach Time: We will bring you to the seaside, to the best sandy beaches of the French Riviera so that you can have a walk and eventually swim
- End of the Tour: You will be driven back to your location and dropped off at the end of the tour.
- Professional tour guide
- 8-hours tour
- Water bottle
- A nice smile 🙂
- Food: breakfast, lunch or dinner
Our tour guides are all professionals with at least 3 years of experience. Always smiling and giving their best to make your excursion unforgettable and unique. We always come to pick you up where you are staying, all our cars are black, luxury, maximum 8 seater minivans.